Laura Loves Lovedrobe

Hey guys! 
 
I realise i have been a bit slack with the posts of late! 
 I actually hadn’t realised how long it had actually been until I logged in to do this post, so i do apologise.
Anyway, since I was last here, the clocks have changed and so has the weather, and trying to get decent blog pics is an absolute nightmare for all bloggers at this time of year! But I grabbed an opportunity finally, and I bring you these two beautiful dresses that were very kindly gifted to me, by the wonderful Lovedrobe.
 
When I was asked if I wanted to be given the chance to be gifted some items from them I was like "Hell yes". Lovedrobe are fast becoming one of my favourite brands to go to for plus size clothing and they always have something I want to add to my wardrobe.
 
So let's talk about the first dress, the Lovedrive GB knot front mustard stripe dress. I am wearing a size 22, it fits really well, it's a loose fitting dress. It's made from a Non-stretch crepe fabric, don't feels really light on. It has a round neckline, a short sleeved and a skater skirt. It's available in sizes 16 to 26. This dress literally is perfect for all occasions. I really love the Knot detail on the front.
 
The second dress is also from Lovedrobe, its the KOKO red floral dress. This is also a size 22, this is a more fitted dress, so if you like to wear your dresses a bit looser, I would suggest you go up a size. This dress has a V-neckline, short sleeved, fitted skirt with a ruffled hem. Again this dress is perfect of all occasions, you can dress it up with jewellery and heels for a night out or you can go for a more casual look and maybe add a belt and a denim jacket. I absolutely love the floral print on this dress. 
 
Their website offers a wide range of clothes of us plus size girls and I've known their items go into a size 32. There's lots of quirky fashion designs alongside more classic pieces. Lovedrobe always have massive sales, or discount codes on offer with some ridiculously good bargains so go and take a look. 
If you head to my Instagram page Perks_of_being_Laura, you can find these items linked in the highlight (links 4 outfits). All you have to do is swipe up on the picture/video and it will take you directly to the item. 
Thanks for reading 

Lau XxX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everybody has a swimsuit body!

The curse of internet trolls!

My Response to Fat Shaming