NO7 Hot Cloth Cleanser

So many of you have recommended to me saying that No7 do an amazing Hot cloth cleanser. I'm sure it goes without saying that when it comes to trying out new makeup or skincare us beauty bloggers tend to go on one anothers recomnedations, so I found myself in the No7 isle at Boots the next day and bought the Hot Cloth Cleanser.
When it comes to skincare and washing my face I am a huge fan of hot cloth cleansers (Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, I'm looking at you!). When it comes to cleanising, using a hot cloth cleanser is definitly a favourite way for me to get my skin all clean and looking beautiful again, but I had no idea that No7 had their own hot cloth cleanser - So I just had to pick one up.

I've been using the No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser for just over a 3 weeks now and I thought it deserved a spot on my blog as I've been enjoying using it and its been leaving my skin looking radiant - which is something that I think all of us want and need. This cleanser from No7 is really reasonbly priced at £13 which makes it cheaper than the Liz Earle Cleanser and Polish and contains one muslin cloth, which is hidden away in the box. 

What I really love about this hot cloth cleanser from No7 is easy to use and the cleanser itself has a really thick and has a rich texture to it, it feels amazing and kind on your skin. You only need to use one pump of the cleanser for one application and as you get 200ml of the cleanser in each bottle I can see this lasting me for some time. The lotion, is thick and it easily covers your face and it feels quite luxurious once on your skin - as it has that spa sort of smell to it.

When it comes to cleansing, I want a product that is going to get rid of all traces of my makeup and clean my skin at the same time; I just love how this cleanser does the job so well. When it comes to washing the cleanser off with the muslin cloth, it feels as though the cleanser is lifting off all the dirt from your skin, whilst gently exfoliating it at the same time. I have oily to skin at the momemt and I find this hot cloth cleanser is not too heavy on my skin, doesn't break me out or cause my skin to become any oilier, which is always a worry for me when trying out new skin care products. It does say on the bottle that this cleanser is suitable for all skin types, so it should work perfectly for those of you who have dry skin too. When it comes to removing my makeup, I find that this cleanser does a really good job, even with stubborn mascara. However with any cleanser that I use, I'll always try and take the majority of my makeup off using a micellar water first just so it makes cleansing all that more easier - especially when it comes to taking off eye makeup. What I really love about this hot cloth cleanser is that it is so gentle on your eyes and there is no irritation for me at all when I use this. 

Once I've finished using this hot cloth cleanser and all the lotion has been steamed and polished away from my face, I always find that my skin feels really smooth and soft. Every time I use this I feel that I've given my skin a right old pamper. As I've been a fan of the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish for sometime, I would now say I do prefer using this one from No7 as it feels so good on my skin and the fact that its cheaper than Liz Earle is a bonus - Not to mention that Boots always have £5.00 off No7 vouchers floating around. 

I would love to know if you've tried this Hot Cloth Cleanser from No7 and how you think it compares to the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish- if you have tried this one too?

Thanks for reading

Lau

XxX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everybody has a swimsuit body!

The curse of internet trolls!

My Response to Fat Shaming